Friday, August 8, 2014

Watch Dogs game Review by the drunk Aiden Pearce. Drinking in the Loop L...





Watch Dogs Review. Game is complete on 100%, all story, all side missions. Watch Dogs Platinum Trophy / Achievements complete.

Now is the time to review the game.

I am Aiden Pearce and I am drinking in the Loop extreme level 11 and reviewing my life.

I have no friends, no family (almost), no parents, no past, no future. I am hacking for money and do not have any life target. I even don't use money any more - I don't need money. I will always live in my containers and will do drinking games to the rest of my life.

Someone, give me a title of "The Most Boring Game Character" of all the time.



Have a nice game!



Watch Dogs information, reviews, walkthrough, missions, bonuses, commentaries, exclusive bonuses. Watch Dogs DLC. Watch Dogs Tutorial. Watch Dogs Multiplayer. Watch Dogs seamless online. Watch Dog Free Roam tips. 看門狗.

No comments:

Post a Comment