Monday, August 4, 2014

Waiting To Get Tailed but got hacked instead. Watch Dogs Hidden Trophy





Tail me, I am AFK! All my Watch Dogs progress is done 100%, all trophies are done, except of this silly hidden trophy - get tailed for 5 times. In the beginning of the game I got tailed several times, but I profiled and killed the hackers, and I regret about this now. Now I need to get tailed but every time I got hacked instead.

I pretend to be AFK to make another player do an easy task - profile me and observe me to 100% - I will say thank you... However everyone is going to hack me and so many trolls are coming. Well, stop trolling me and start hacking!



Have a nice game!



Watch Dogs online hacking. Watch Dogs trolling. Watch Dogs funny stuff.



Watch Dogs information, reviews, walkthrough, missions, bonuses, commentaries, exclusive bonuses. Watch Dogs DLC. Watch Dogs Tutorial. Watch Dogs Multiplayer. Watch Dogs seamless online. Watch Dog Free Roam tips. 看門狗.

No comments:

Post a Comment