Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Watch Dogs PSN Gold Edition Season Pass Install, Exclusive content Uplay...



Sharing my experience about download and installation of the pre-ordered Watch Dogs PSN Gold Edition - digital download from PSN.

It took me 2 hours to download it despite of my 100 Mbps connection (servers overloaded?). Even more bigger trouble - in the middle of the first mission it said "Installing to HDD... Wait" and I was waiting for 7 hours to complete! During this time could not play, even other game and could not turn of  power. I have lost the whole day just because I bought Download but not the physical disc.

Extra content:

Watch Dogs PSN Exclusive missions;

R-33B gun;

Watch Dogs Season Pass



Uplay rewards in action:

Online contract Cash Boost;

Gold D50 gun (4 stars);

Papavero Stealth Edition car - available from Vehicles on Demand App.



Watch Dogs information, reviews, walkthrough, missions, bonuses, commentaries, exclusive bonuses. Watch Dogs DLC. Watch Dogs Tutorial. Watch Dogs Multiplayer. Watch Dogs seamless online. Watch Dog Free Roam tips. 看門狗.

No comments:

Post a Comment