Monday, September 8, 2014

Vlog. Nature, Destiny, Shadow of Mordor, AC Unity, AC Rogue, Division an...



Vlog. Nature, Destiny, Shadow of Mordor, AC Unity, AC Rogue, Division and Mortal Kombat X - plans



Walking down the mountain river, talking about my gaming plans. It's been a quiet period of time for a long while with nothing new to play. I have tried several games, the one (the simple one) that I have enjoyed was Counter Spy, which I recommend you to try.

Destiny will be released in few days and I am going to play and post videos of Destiny. Later Shadow of Mordor is coming which I also consider to try.

November will be busy with the simultaneous release of Assassin's Creed Unity and AC Rogue. Will I have enough time to cover both these games? I will try my best :)

New year of 2015 will start from Division. And I want to try Mortal Kombat X later. My son is good in Mortal Combat, so we will try to do something together :)



That's all for the plans. Now I will edit this video by my phone and upload right here, in the mountains. I have spotted ctOS center nearby - the put big satellite dishes in high mountains - closer to the sky. Just 2 security officers, 1 security camera, I hope to hack in quick and upload this video in few minutes.



Have a nice game!

No comments:

Post a Comment